HI, MY NAME IS TIFFANY.
I'm Tiffany Madison. I'm a relentlessly optimistic professional passionate about stories, creativity, writing, marketing, business and disruptive technology, digital strategies, and startups. I help small businesses and entrepreneurs launch and leverage their digital footprint.
I'm a Dallas, Texas native living in Nashville. I value grit, character, and taking calculated chances. I love meeting and connecting interesting people. I hate excuses. I work smart and hard. I practice the basics: authenticity, gratitude, dignity, integrity, perseverance, cooperation, compassion, and self-discipline.
The Internet allows us to pursue many passions simultaneously. I've been active online Since 2001. Through dozens of projects and opportunities, I've developed and explored my passions for writing, investigative journalism, community development, social media marketing, advocacy, political commentary, Internet freedom, disruptive technology, and more. The diversity of my interests varies widely and I greatly value colorful opinions and the uncensored exploration of ideas, some of which are featured here.
Partner · Decentranet · July 2017 to Current · Nashville, Tennessee (Distributed)
Decentranet is a full-service blockchain advisory and consultancy serving entrepreneurs with a full suite of done-for-you services, deep industry partnerships, access to capital, and community events.
Check out our work here: Decentranet
Communications Director and Investor Relations · MGT Capital Investments, Inc. · June 2016 to June 2017 · Nashville, Tennessee (Distributed)
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTC: MGTI) is in the process of acquiring and developing a diverse portfolio of cyber security technologies. With industry pioneer John McAfee at its helm, MGT is positioned to address various cyber threats through advanced protection technologies for mobile and personal tech devices, as well as corporate networks. The Company's first product, Sentinel, an enterprise class network intrusion detector, is scheduled to be released by the end of June 2017. The Company also has entered into a joint venture with Nordic IT to develop and market a mobile phone with extensive privacy and anti-hacking features. The Privacy Phone has a tentative release date of February 2018.
Also as part of its corporate efforts in secure technologies, MGT is growing its capacity in mining Bitcoin. Currently at 5.0 PH/s, the Company's facility in WA state produces about 80 Bitcoins per month, ranking it as one of the largest U.S. based Bitcoin miners. Further, MGT is in active discussions with financial partners to grow Bitcoin output materially.
- Directed communications and investor relations strategy, including public relations, crisis communications strategies, media networking, press and media outreach and management, and stakeholder community building. - Leveraged tactical transparency to cultivate shareholder trust and information programs.
- Managed internal communications, revised effective communications collateral, and drafted company newsletters and web content.
- Created brand identity, including distinctive style and tone for all company communications.
- Evaluated advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Negotiated event relationships, sponsorships, and managed booking for celebrity Chief Executive Officer and executive team.
Co-Founder and Chief Solutions Strategist · d10e · April 2015 to June 2017 · Decentralized
d10e (formerly Coin Congress) is an international event experience celebrating the future of fearless ideas in financial and disruptive technology, media and culture, sharing economy, and the future of work. At our events, experts share their insights and knowledge through concise and engaging short-form presentations.
- 1000 top professionals have attended our previous seven events. We took cutting-edge conversations on the hottest trends in Bitcoin, FinTech and disruptive technology to Singapore and San Francisco in 2014-2015. Our February 2016 European debut as d10e sold out, reaching venue capacity at 154 participants. We returned to San Francisco in 2016, as well as Bucharest and Tel Aviv in 2017.
- 800+ experts, executives, makers, and investors have presented at our events.
- C-Level executives from bitcoin and blockchain companies, disruptive technology companies, investment firms, and startup incubators are our most loyal supporters.
- 60+ media outlets and journalists covered our events including San Francisco Chronicle, Vice News, Nasdaq, Max Keiser, CoinDesk, Bitcoin Magazine, Cryptocurrency News, CoinTelegraph, RT News, and more.
Campaign Manager · John McAfee for Libertarian President · April 2016 to July 2016 · Nashville, Tennessee (Distributed)
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, yoga instructor, pioneer of the commercial anti-virus industry, and Libertarian Candidate for President of the United States.
- Established and managed previously non-existent campaign operations infrastructure consisting of budget, public relations, media, political strategy, social networking, volunteer operations, donor cultivation, speech writing, media scheduling, coalition building, and more.
- Coordinated various campaign activities, such as advertising, marketing, public relations, volunteer recruitment, fundraising or administrative tasks.
- Leveraged untapped database of 1100 previously uncontacted volunteers to scale volunteer team from 0 to 50 volunteers with six core team leads.
- Successfully leveraged digital marketing and community-building platforms to execute business, marketing, sales, and delegate strategy plans with limited time and volunteer bandwidth.
- Increased donations by 62.5%, volunteer sign-ups by 42%, and email alert registration by 80% through strategic marketing, quality UI/UX website design, and creative communications strategies.
- Created all communications and organizational processes and strategies, including devising delegate coordination and outreach for 50+ states.
- Created and executed earned media strategy, including leveraging social media platforms to dramatically improve campaign outreach, resulting in 70-80% increase in organic content reach via Facebook and Twitter.
Business Development Consultant · Liberty.me · February 2014 to February 2015 · Dallas, Texas and Nashville, Tennessee (Distributed)
Liberty.me is the global liberty community. We bring together freedom loving people from around the world. You get your own blog, hundreds of books, useful guides, live events, our iPhone & Android app, and tons more good stuff. Liberty.me is ad-free and 100% community funded.
- Oversees day-to-day activities of a company at the direction of the chief executive.
- Focuses on daily operations, relationship management, partnership development, marketing campaigns, event planning, and member acquisition.
- Interfaces with community, customers, and partner organizations to design and implement creative and fun platform programs.
- Create and manages timelines and program priorities with limited resources for six programs, including, but not limited to: conference attendance and optimization, relationship management, content development and optimization, email and content marketing, social media development and management, and volunteer management.
- Coordinates all conference events: International Students for Liberty Conference 2014, FreedomFest 2014, Night of Clarity Nashville, Students for Liberty regional events.
- Tracks, monitors, and evaluates results for marketing programs and campaigns using various online platforms and tools across social and email initiatives; based on A/B testing and overall site conversion analytics, tested and refined campaigns.
- Interfaces with VIPs, content creators, artists, partners, and customers to ensure success and satisfaction of product experience.
- Coordinates email marketing and social teams to track ROI, conversions and email marketing strategies for maximum goal impact.
- Researches, recommends and develops new marketing ideas through studying growth hack marketing strategies.
FICTION AND JOURNALISM
Author · Sep 2008 to present · Dallas, Texas
After nearly losing his life in combat, Jason Keller’s career as a United States Marine was over. Medically discharged, Jason settles into his grandfather’s home in Pandora, Tennessee. Despite facing an uncertain future, his days are filled with routine and philosophical pursuits. Disillusioned and restless, Jason plans a trip to the wilderness seeking natural atonement – meeting Vanderbilt college student Ava Taylor along the way. Georgia native and daughter of a Baptist minister, Ava is a sweet, optimistic young woman visiting town for the summer. From the first encounter, both experience infatuation and intrigue before quietly falling in love. Black and White is a philosophical story of love, hope and redemption.
Independent Journalist · Washington Times Communities · December 2011 to 2014 · Dallas, Texas
Uncensored exploration of the social, political, historical and personal issues concerning military veterans and their role in modern society, during and after service. This column also seeks to foster cultural awareness and fruitful communication between the civilian and military communities. My column, Citizen Warrior, covered current events, civil liberties and foreign policy. Featured or referenced by The Rutherford Institute, Freedom Outpost, Military.com, and AmberLyon.com.
Co-Founder · Speak Liberty Now · April 2012 to 2013 · Dallas, Texas
Speak Liberty Now was a community of free thinkers, philosophers and members of the New Liberty Movement. Assisting in the expansion of the concepts of liberty through logical, honest and uncensored discussion of current social, philosophical, political and economic issues. We network, share ideas, discuss, debate and we reason.
I analyzed current events thorough a libertarian lens. My American ancestry dates back to the 17th century with founding fathers attaching her family name to the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. An 8th generation Texan, Tiffany I was passionately involved in local and state politics and online advocacy. I am believer in open discussion, net neutrality, representative republican government and bi-partisan, logical, truthful and uncensored exchanges.
Co-Founder · Fictionista Workshop · Jul 2009 to 2013 · Dallas, Texas
Fictionista Workshop (now the The Writers' Collective) is an online community of writers, editors, and readers who have come together to create a place where authors can work to hone both their writing skills and manuscripts. To do this, we offer three free programs: The Workshop, WitFit, and the Collective.
The Workshop is our most intense program and offers an in-depth, twelve-week critique of a finished manuscript. This program is designed to help a manuscript become marketable and prepare it for submission. The Writers' Collective is a small writing group that meets once a week for twelve weeks with a moderator and reader to hone the writer's skills in a non-threatening, intimate environment. WitFit is our wildly successful series of daily writing prompts for all genres. It was created to encourage a writer to practice their craft in small, daily doses.
The Writers' Collective has assisted several dozen writers with achieving their dreams of publishing their fiction.
Ryan’s Project, Chief Operations Officer · Jan 2011 to 2014 · Keller, Texas
Founded in 2011, Ryan’s Project is an outreach organization dedicated to coordinating Marine Corps Ball attendance for wounded, disabled veterans residing in both the VA Healthcare System and at home. Ryan's Project will remind veterans that they have not been forgotten. Whether coordinating special events or daily needs, Ryan’s Project will seek to remind Texas Veterans that they have not been forgotten. In memory of Ryan Matthew Robinson, USMC.
Ryan's Project has helped over 25 Marines in the Dallas Fort Worth area attend their annual birthday ball events.
Armed Forces Bowl 2011 · Dec 30, 2011 to present
Ryan's Project was featured as a military charity in the Adventure Area for the 2011 Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl Game taking place at December 30th at Ford Stadium in Fort Worth, Texas.
2011 Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Motorcycle Run · Dec 1, 2011 to Dec 3, 2011
Ryan's Project was pleased to participate in the DFW 2011 Toys for Tots Motorcyle Run! The mission of the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.
2011 Marine Corps Ball · Oct 2011 to Nov 2011
Ryan’s Project fulfilled Ryan’s vision by sponsoring the attendance for dozens of wounded North Texas Marines to the 2011 Marine Corps Ball in Dallas, Texas. This debut project provided the admission fee, transportation, and custom uniform tailoring.
2011 HP Byron Nelson Championship · May 26, 2011 to May 29, 2011
Ryan’s Project, thanks to the generosity of Ad Valorem Services Company, the military sponsors for the 2011 HP Byron Nelson Championship on behalf of Ryan’s Project, we will be a featured military charity.
Keller Crawfish Krawl · Apr 9, 2011
Ryan's Project participated in the 2011 Keller Krawfish Krawl as a local project supported by Marine recruiters in Keller, Texas.
Volunteer Coordinator · Arizona Beagle Rescue · 2003 to 2007 · Phoenix, Arizona
Arizona Beagle Rescue (AZBR) is a statewide 501(c)(3) non-profit animal welfare organization comprised of volunteers dedicated to beagle rescue and community education.